Rocket Pets Rocket Pets

First Comment! :D
Wow,the pets are so cute! The game & graphics are great,so is the game! Hope this would be recommended in Newgrounds soon! ^_^

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Best game I've ever played! Even though I'm a girl,it's nice to play these cool games for boys ^_^ I hope even girls play this game!

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

The Intro

Well really get it if we watch it first.And thumbs up if this game is epic.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Yeah...

I agree with you,too,daniahnazeer31,I also wanted the music in the intro of this game.What is the title of it?

Bloom Defender Bloom Defender

Loved it!

This reminds of defending games,even Plants VS Zombies.Great game,I totally loved this game!

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Loved it!

This is really a great game since it has some medals,some medals are easy to find,some fails are funny,and this game is great!I love this game!

PuffballsUnited responds:

The medals are to get people to see everything that I put into it.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Loved it!

This is great!At first,I don't like this game since it has weak powers,but now I have great powers since I continued playing it.Great scary game you have!And this is perfect for our halloween games!^_^

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Loved it!

This one is great!So many choices to pick on.And I'm almost finish to find all 18 fails.Great game on stickpage!Oh this is newgrounds,so stickpage is great,and newgrounds is better.^_^

PuffballsUnited responds:

I agree.

Rocket_Fighter Rocket_Fighter

Ah...

Finally unlocked Omega X.To unlock Omega X,you have to defeat 100 enemies after you have defeated the boss in the desert.Less than 86,it will not let you unlock Omega X.You can still proceed in the game after you defeated 100 enemies and kill yourself if you haved killed 100 enemies.Or defeat the game not playing as the character Omega X.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Well...

Even it's kinda hard,I still enjoyed this game.Well look at the bright side,you can see the walktrough at youtube.com.